FASSW is able to provide exclusive and vital representation in areas that will keep the Florida school social work profession an “active player” providing input on changes in educational and social work trends and policies.
Did you know, on average, membership dues account for more than half of FASSW’s total income? It is important that FASSW be provided with a stable and predictable income source. Membership dues are the lifeline of funding for our association’s operations. It makes services to our members possible. Join Us!
For the dues you pay, FASSW
- provides an annual conference of the SSW profession,
- Co-sponsors the state’s School Attendance Symposium,
- Educates the public on professional practice matters, accountability, and legislative issues,
- Sets professional work standards aiming to enhance services to school children,
- Distributes school social work information and research to businesses and governmental agencies, and
- Provides representation at state, regional, and national SSW organizations, and other student services advisory groups and councils
a dues statement from FASSW is not just “another expense.” Rather, it is a smart, practical investment in your livelihood. It allows us to be “in business.” Remember, this is your organization—consider ways to stretch your membership dues by volunteering your time and support to FASSW. Don’t wait to be asked. Be proactive.
For about 15 cents a day you help ensure your profession’s continued success!
The benefits to your profession and to the children you serve are endless. Stand up and be counted as doing your share! Join Today!
After completing payment through Paypal, please:
Print this form. Fill in, and send to:
P.O. Box 195656
Winter Springs, FL 32719-5656